Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Board Elected



At the annual meeting held this afternoon, Rosalie Reis, Marie Avant, Larry Buttelwerth, and Richard Siddens were elected as new directors of the Homes of Regency Cove, Inc.
The out-going officers were honored for their dedication and service by plaques. The Ellen Nimon Library, the Walter Sousa Shuffleboard Court, and Robert Goodwin Hall were named at this impromptu ceremony.
Congratulations to the four new members, we look forward to many hours together in the future.

2 comments:

Rich said...

Shareholders, whom voted for my election to Board of Directors, Thank You. Residents whom need to contact me for whatever reason telephone 813-839-5891 or e-mail richsiddens@yahoo.com

Richard L. Siddens

larry b said...

thank you to all that voted for me for the board of directors I take this position very seriously and will do all that I can to be worthy of your vote. I have gone over all the rules of the park and also over the state statues to come up to date since my last term on the board several years ago.
I will do all that I can to insure that all meetings and all infomation is available to all share holders. In my brief conversations with both the new and old members I am sure you will see a more share holder friendly board and also one that will communicate openly. If you wish to contact me you may call my cell at 813-215-8488 or by email at lbuttelw@tampabay.rr.com.